Sunday, January 29, 2012

My first 30 Day Challenge. My fate rest on your hands.

Okay family and friends here is the moment of truth for Feb.  You get to chose my 30 day challenge for February.

What is a 30 day challenge you ask??

It is a challenge that YOU GET TO CHOOSE and I must do it for a full 30 days no matter what.  The challenges are things that are meant to push me and also improve me in some way.  I will blog about them every day and let you know how things are effecting me and how I feel about them.  The best thing is you get to choose.  If you look on the side of this blog you will see a list of challenges for me to accomplish and you get to vote to see what it is that I will have to do.

I really do want to see everyone participating in the votes as well as posting comments about what you think that I should do next!!!

FAMILY LISTEN UP.  For the sake of keeping things harmonious in the family please post anonymous or with a pseudonym (fake name) so that we do not know who you are. That way we can make sure that no one get hurt.

Please help me with this I am really wanting this to work.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should do no TV for 30 days- it'll give you a good chance to purge all that liberal filth they shove down your throat.

    ReplyDelete