Sunday, January 29, 2012

On your mark. Get set.........GO!!!

I've sat here at my desk staring at the monitor trying to think of something clever to say for the last five minutes.  Nothing comes to mind so I am going to say what's in my heart and mind.  They say that you don't know someone until you have walked a mile in there shoes.  Well this is your chance to walk with me as I take the next few months to find something I have been looking for.  Here is the catch.....I don't know what it is that I am looking for.

Do you ever get the feeling that there is something more inside you that no one can see. Maybe there is a secret world that you have created in your mind that is more real to you than your day to day grind.  That's what I am here to find out. Is there more to me than meets the eye or have I yet to realize that I am what I am and there is nothing else to give the world.

For those of you who may read this and don't know me here are a few of my stats:
I am a father to some amazing kids. I don't say that because I am bias I say that because daily I get surprised at what these kids can do.  I forget to easily that as a child everyday is filed with 1st times and new experiences.
I am not a scholastic man, I don't have anything amazing about me. I am just a normal man of 28 that wants to see the world in a different light. 
I have a High School education, a mid level career, and i'm married.

For those of you who do know me I issue this one warning.  This is an outlet for me a place where I can say whats on my mind and do that without fear of reaction.  I know that some of the things that I say here are going to hurt and offend some of you.  I am not doing this so that I can bash or put anyone down.  I want this to be a tool for you all to see who I am without having to look threw the haze of my bullshit or lies.

I love you all.

1 comment: