Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What a cold cold night.

Little side note.  I think I may be adopted.  Here is why I say that, I spent the nights at my parents house on the couch .  in the middle of the night I wake up and I am expecting to see some ghost walk by and try to tell me something profound.  I am sure that you are asking yourself why, ill tell you.  Its because it was SO COLD in my parents house I could see my breath.   So there I am like the kid on Sixth Sense knotted up in a ball on the floor with my fleece blanket watching my breath thinking, "I see brown people."  Whats the deal I am MEXICAN we are a tropical people anything under 85 is freezing.  So I walk though the house to find everyone with covers knocked off the bed doing the spread eagle.  I don't get it there I am inches away from freezing to death and they are ALL HOT. 


Very cold I I wish I was in Baby Girls arms right now!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment