Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day one Down!!!

So for those of you who don't know I have to do 30 days without taking in anything that has sugar or caffeine.  Now to some of you this might seem like a walk in the park, but not for this fat kid. I am the kind of person that starts my day off with a HUGE Low Carb Monster energy drink, then through out my day I am drinking Cherry Coke and loving life.  Now also I love to end my day with a good bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch or some cookies or something that Baby girl has made for me.  SO as you can see this is not going to be a walk in the park.  Do you know how many items have sugar or caffeine?? TONS trust me.  Also according to Baby Girl I have failed already.  I have failed because i got some "sugar" today when I kissed her!!!

I can tell already that this is going to hit me hard.  I just didn't feel like myself today. my "normal" wise cracking smart a$$ self was replaced by someone that just stared into no where in blank thought for no reason.  I caught myself doing this from time to time today and I was wondering if people thought that I was day dreaming or if I had Down syndrome. They might think that even more if they knew that all I was thinking of was......I want a cookie.  Its crazy I know I love cookies and now I have to drive around town and all I can see is girl scouts trying to temp me.

NO GET AWAY YOU 9 YR OLD SILVER TONGUED TEMPTRESS.   WHY MUST YOU HAUNT EVERY CORNER IN TOWN.  Not only that but my job requires me to walk into United Supermarkets ALL DAY, and where do these little Judases stand????  IN FRONT OF UNITED!!!!!  This is killing me they are sitting there with the Samoa cookies looking like little chocolate covered pieces of sunshine and there is nothing that I can do about it.  When this is all over on the 31 day I am going to turn into the cookie monster running around eating everyone's cookies singing
""C" is for Cookie that's good enough for me."
"Cookie Cookie Cookie starts with "C" "
Nom Nom Nom Nom on my cookies. MMMM Cookies,
Cookies its whats for Dinner!!

Do you all see what this is doing to me already???  I can do this...its just going to be a long month.  Ill just have to keep checking myself to see if I am turning blue!!

1 comment: