Sunday, February 12, 2012

Im back sorry for letting you down.

Well lets just say that things have been a little crazy for me the last few days. I have had relationship issues,work issues, my grandmother was hospitalized, and so much more.  As far as the relationship status I feel the winds of change I hope for the good but we will see major things need to happen to keep everyone happy. I really have had a turbulent mind the last few hours. My grandmother is in the hospital for the third time in the last two weeks, its sad but the thought of losing her is in my mind and all i can think of is how i don't know her. I don't know about her life or any of her experiences.  What were her ambitions or what has her best day in her life.  I don't even know my other grandparents.  Why my parents never taught us Spanish is beyond me.  They really handicapped me and my sisters. It sucks when people come up to me and talk Spanish thinking that I can understand them, and all I can do is stare.  Last night I stood over my grandmother as the first of her family to make it to her side at the ER and i couldn't even talk to her. I couldn't understand her soft exhausted whispers. I felt helpless, I always try to comfort and be there for everyone i know and i fought reassure her that everything was going to be okay. I will say this, a piece of my heart was left in exam room 6 in the Plainview ER last night.

On a lighter note the 30day challenge is going......well lets just say that it is going.  I don't know whats worse. Other people stopping me from eating sugar or stopping myself.  I hope that next weeks challenge wont be like this one.......but on the other hand I hope that is is.  I want this to be hard and challenging

From now on I promise that I will not neglect this blog again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment